Got a plane to catch in about two hours and I have to pack my bag, shut down the computer and then hope for an easy commute and an easy flight back to Texas which is why this post is going to be short and sweet.
That headline is not link bait, it is a legitimate comment about how many bloggers inadvertently hurt their blogs.
They fail to take time to set up and or review the individual pages they have constructed for their blogs.
Let’s use my blog as our example.
When your focus is upon producing daily content it is easy to forget about them. You set them up and then lose sight of them because they aren’t part of your daily focus.
I make a point to review each of these pages on a consistent basis to make sure the information they contain is correct and up-to-date and to ensure they all work and that there are not any broken links.
That is because they are among the most highly trafficked pages within the blog so it is important to make sure things operate as they should.
Most Popular Posts
And now it is time for me to shift my focus to the fun and games associated with airline travel. I am not sure if I’ll have another chance to update today or if that will be pushed off a bit.
In the interim you can check out the posts below that my stat checker says are among the most popular here.
- Gratuitous Headline About The Royal Baby
- How To Stop Bullying- Give Your Child Pepper Spray
- Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
- What Kind Of Blogger Are You?
- What I Learned From Richard Nixon’s Speechwriter
- 69 Ways Technology Makes Your Dumberer
- Why You Should Create A Google Plus Badge For Your Blog
- 25 Random Facts You Probably Don’t Know About
- What Benefits Do You Receive From Being President