7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
I read their lists and in some cases nodded my head in agreement and in others sort of wondered what they found interesting but that is ok.
Life would be quite dull if we all liked and or disliked the same things. I expect people will have a similar reaction to my list.
A couple of points of interest to mention before I share my list with you. This is not a complete list and there are several reasons for that.
- This is what interests me at age 43. Some of these are things that have always held my attention and others are new. I expect that life, age and experience will continue to exert an influence that may make me add or subtract things from this.
- There are boundaries in blogging so I won’t share everything. Some goals are things I keep just for me.
- These things aren’t listed in order of importance.
And now on to our “show”
- I want to qualify, enter and complete the “Big” Ironman in Hawaii. Going to be painful getting in shape for it, but how rewarding will it be to say I have done it.
- I want to write and publish multiple works of fiction.
- Visit every single continent.
- Live in another country for an extended period of time.
- Learn how to speak five languages.
- Attend the Kentucky Derby, Superbowl and World Cup.
- Own a home that has a room that serves as a library with built in shelves, overstuffed shelves etc.
- Go to culinary school.
- Assorted train trips and cruises.
- Own a private jet.
Yes, I know that was more than ten things but I already told you I retain license to adjust and or modify this list. Now when I tell you that I want to live to be a 1,000 you understand that I am not afraid of dying but of running out of time to do everything I want to do.
If I could guarantee that my life would be extended like that I would become a doctor and a scientist as well as a historian. Who knows, I may still do those things.
What Other People Shared
If you are interested in what some other bloggers have listed you are welcome to use the links below to check them out.
What is on your list?